Monday, July 4, 2011

Challenge #72~Sketch

Happy 4th of July to all of you! I hope that you are all enjoying your holiday and seeing some fireworks...or making some of your own ;-) AND....happy July...can you believe we are in JULY already? Wow...........


Sooooo...since we are starting a new month we have a new sponsor!!!

If you have never been to Stamp and Create you MUST take a look. They have a HUGE variety of images; digital and rubber along with lots of "other" goodies!!!
For the months of July and August Stamp and Create is entering everyone that puts in an order of 25 dollars or more into a drawing for a gift certificate of 25 dollars!!!! Wow........the winners will be picked at the end of each month so get your challenges in, get your discount code (info. below) and then place your order to get entered into the drawing!!!!

BUT....that's not all!!!!
For the entire month of July (while they are our sponsor) you will be given a special discount code to use and receive 10% off of our your order. How do you get this code? Participate in the challenges!!!
AFTER you have entered the challenge for the week send me an email and I will send you back your code!!!



Challenge #72~Sketch PLUS color Red





Here is our fab DT's work:


Karen:
Love that sparkly red, the embossed background and my oh my...what a great image!!!




Jacki:
Super cute with those flowers in the corners, the touch of bling and all that lovely red!




Lisa:
Wow...talk about Christmas in July. Stunning card! Love the coloring and the lovely Christmas colors!






Sandye:
Happy 4th everyone!! I just LOVE Riley and love him even more with a little bit of glitter!!!



Have a great week everyone and don't forget to email me after you have attached your project so I can send you the discount code!!!








5 comments:

Maggie Lamarre said...

not seeing where to attach.
Here's my entry...
http://www.passionatelyartistic.com/2011/07/summertime-crafting-with-kids.html
Maggie

Georgia Ehrmann said...

great creations everyone! I don't see Mr. Linky though...

Theresa's Studio said...

Made a card with your great sketch but forgot to use red. OOPS!
http://theresastudio.blogspot.com/2011/07/cheers-on-your-birthday.html
Sharing it here since I cannot enter.

darling Ho said...

I can't find the linky.
Here is my card.
http://darlinghocolorfulworld.blogspot.com/2011/07/sew-many-challenge-freebie-quilted.html

Thank You.:)
~darling Ho~

Emma H said...

Sorry, can't find the Linky tool so here's mine:
http://paperaddictsanonymous.blogspot.com/2011/07/purple-haze.html