Monday, June 25, 2012

Challenge 121 - Colour Inspiration

Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More is proud to sponsor this challenge. Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More, a division 
of  I Did It Creations, was created and is owned by 
Robyn Weinrib.  Robyn offers a wonderful variety of digital stamps and digital papers, designed to meet the needs of all digital paper crafting addicts for every occasion.  
Robyn’s Fetish Digital Stamps And More is happy to award the winner her choice of 5 digital stamps.

This week we would like you to use the following colours to inspire your creation... 
from Design_Seeds.com 
(click the picture for more inspiration)
 
Here is what the team came up with... 
 
Sharla
  I just love the scene that Sharla has created..  I sure wish that sun would come out..  
Summer has not shown her face in my part of the world!!
 
Love this!  I need to remember to take a picture of my sandals in the sand and make a scrapbook page of them!

Tracy

This is one of my favourite images..  I just love this card!!  So bright and beautiful!
 
 
 Marion
I just love all the embellishments and layers.  This is such a fabulous birthday card!

 Please don't forget to check out Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps and More, they are June's fantastic sponsor!!!
 

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Cannot link in girls, sorry.
http://debbie-lovepapercrafting.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/footballwhat-football.html

Debbiex

Star said...

Thank you for the fun challenge! The colors are just beautiful. DT, y'all did a fabulous job!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous cards. I was going to use a RF stamp I have but forgot!!!